- About Us
- Sport Volunteers – Thrive With Support
- Wrap Up
- Victorian Government Get Active Kids Voucher
- Fair Play Code
- Reminder of Local Leagues
- Summer Sports Moments
- Stride Into Sport Drop In Participation Levels For The Junior Community
- Stride Into Sport Media Release
- Sports Star
- 2023 Sports Star of The Month Tiles
- 2022 Community Bank Merbein & District 97.9 Triple M Northern Mallee Sports Star Night
- Monthly Sport Stars Of The Month
- Northern Mallee Sports Hall of Fame
- Honour Rolls
- 2023 Doanld All Abilities Water Aerobics
- 2023 All Abilities Bowls Carnival
- 2023 Community Bank Merbein & District 97.9 Triple M Northern Mallee Sports Star Night
- Wycheproof Active Breakfast
- Mildura Youth Fest
- Birchip Youth Fest
- Kerang Youth Fest
- Swan Hill Youth Festival
- Netball For All Abilities
- Football For All Abilities July 2022
- Soccer For All Abilities July 2022
- Tackle Your Feelings
- Kerang South Primary School -Disability Awareness and Self Defence Program
- Bowls For All Kerang 2022
- June 2021 – June 2022 Photos
- Feb-March 2022 Charlton Yoga Program
- Swan Hill Circuit Program 2022
- Feb-March 2022 All Abilities Basketball
- MSA Awards Night 2020-2021
- Echuca Discoveries – Swan Hill Tennis & Croquet Programs
- March 2022 Mildura All Abilities Lawn Bowls Carnival
- Feb-March 2022 Active Youth Program
“The Mallee Sports Assembly actively works with communities in the Mallee to promote and encourage healthier lifestyles, wellbeing and active recreation through inclusion of all, including programs targeted to people with disabilities or those that are part of socially and economically disadvantaged groups.”
Where all individuals choose a healthy, active, productive and balance lifestyle.
Participate, Feel Great!
Mallee Sports Assembly Inc. is a non-profit organisation, which aims to develop, promote and service Sport and Recreation opportunities in the Mallee region. The Assembly currently receives funding from Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions – Sport and Recreation Victoria, VicHealth, the Department of Health & Human Services and a number of other agencies to conduct a range of programs.
Mallee Sports Assembly is one of nine Regional Sports Assemblies that formulate Regional Sport Victoria (RSV).
Mallee Sports Assembly is an incorporated not for-profit organisation which was established in 1984 and has maintained a proud history of serving its members and stakeholders across the region since its inception. We service the Mallee Sports Assembly region which operates across four local government areas of the Mallee being – Mildura, Swan Hill, Buloke and Gannawarra.
We are an independent organisation led by a Board of Management that drives the governance and strategy of the organisation. Our staff deliver programs and services throughout the Mallee region.
Mallee Sports Assembly is serviced by the Head Office located in Mildura and the other two offices located in Swan Hill and Wycheproof.
We are an independent organisation that works across all sport and active recreation groups and organisations. Mallee Sports Assembly works in and with our communities to achieve a lasting impact to strengthen sport and active recreation in all its forms.
The Mallee Region extends from Mildura to Charlton, Cohuna, Swan Hill and Murrayville with an estimated population of 91200 and covers approximately 40182 square kilometres.
Map of Victoria – marking the Mallee Sports Assembly Region
Mallee Sports Assembly is committed to developing strong partnerships, especially with its funding providers, local government, key stakeholders and communities.May 22 2023
All Abilities Football (AFL) When: Fridays from April 28th Where: Main Oval, Mildura Sporting Precinct Time: 4:30pm - 5:30pm To Register, Call 03 5021 3464, 0477 960 219 Email: Lachlan@malleesportsassembly.org.au